Authors’ Final Manuscript Submission Guide
This is the author’s guide for the final manuscript submission for INMMiC 2023 conference. Thank you again for choosing INMMiC 2023 to publish your work.
The deadline for submission is: 3rd October 2023
The total length of your paper must not exceed FOUR pages including all the figures. The maximum PDF file size is 4.0 Mb; larger files will be arbitrarily reduced. Note: Any submission that does not follow these rules will not be published.
Manuscript format: INMMiC follows the official IEEE Conference Manuscript Templates:
- Use U.S. Letter (8.5″x11″) format and please stay within the following margins: top: 0.75″, bottom: 1.125″, sides: 0.75″ .
- Use two columns per page for your text (with 0.25″ gutter between columns).
- Capitalize only initial letters in the title and author information.
- Center the title across the page in boldface type; skip one line between title and the authors.
- Center all author name(s) below the title; if required, reference affiliations with superscripts 1,2, …
- Center all affiliation name(s) below all author name(s).
- Include phone and email for the corresponding author.
- Skip one line before Abstract and start your Abstract in the first column, use boldface type.
- Index terms should be listed next; keywords can be found in the IEEE keyword list .
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
To upload a paper to the INMMiC simply log in in EDAS:
4 pages, 4.0 Mbytes max
If you have any questions, please contact the chair well in advance of the deadline.