Authors’ Summary Submission Guide
This is the author’s guide for paper summary submission for INMMiC 2023 conference. Thank you for choosing INMMiC 2023 to publish your work. The submission link can be found at the end of this page.
The deadline for submission is: 26th June 2023
The total length of your paper must not exceed three pages including all the figures. The maximum PDF file size is 4.0 Mb; larger files will be arbitrarily reduced. Note: Any submission that does not follow these rules will not be considered for the review process.
Manuscript format: INMMiC follows the official IEEE Conference Manuscript Templates:
- Use U.S. Letter (8.5″x11″) format and please stay within the following margins: top: 0.75″, bottom: 1.125″, sides: 0.75″ .
- Use two columns per page for your text (with 0.25″ gutter between columns).
- Capitalize only initial letters in the title and author information.
- Center the title across the page in boldface type; skip one line between title and the authors.
- Center all author name(s) below the title; if required, reference affiliations with superscripts 1,2, …
- Center all affiliation name(s) below all author name(s).
- Include phone and email for the corresponding author.
- Skip one line before Abstract and start your Abstract in the first column, use boldface type.
- Index terms should be listed next; keywords can be found in the IEEE keyword list .
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
In order to complete your submission to INMMiC 2023, you will be asked to provide the following information to a form in the EDAS platform:
- The title of your submission
- A short abstract describing your submission
- Name, Address, Affiliation, Email, and Phone/Fax number for the corresponding author and co-authors
- To be considered in student paper competition or not (see also Student Paper Competition rules)
To upload a paper to the INMMiC simply search for the name of the conference when logged in. Or you can also follow the link directly for the paper submission for INMMiC 2023:
Upload your PDF file (3 pages, 4.0 Mbytes max.)
Papers submitted to INMMiC must not have been published, submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere. IEEE Microwave Theory & Techniques Society Policy on plagiarism and multiple submission will be strictly enforced. For more detailed guidelines and policies, see IEEE intellectual property rights.
Submitted abstracts will undergo a peer review process, coordinated by the Program Committee. Papers will be evaluated by at least three independent reviewers.
If you have any questions, please contact the chair well in advance of the deadline.